Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Simply Decked Out

This past weekend we put up our Christmas decorations - which meant we had to get rid of some of those boxes we had not yet unpacked to make way for the Christmas tree!

When it comes to holiday decor and tree decorations, I tend to err on the side of simple.  We've purchased new ornaments on a conservative level over the last few years.  And we started our tradition of choosing a new ornament each year with our two year old...and he's got good taste!  He picked out some sparkly, silver snowflakes - and a great snow globe with a Christmas tree in it.  Smith & Hawken provided the selection - and I have to say, that place had some great deals on Christmas decor!

Our Christmas tree has been placed in our front living room:
    
One of my favorite ornaments:

 
And the mantle and shelves in our family room:

I purchased the "Merry & Bright" blocks at the Shoppe of Vinings.  They always have the cutest things!

And lastly, our dining room table:


Oh!  And I can't forget about the snow globe my favorite little boy in the whole world picked out:

I'm officially "in the sprit!"  Happy Decorating!

1 comment:

Aharon Hill said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see it all in person! Though I had great aspirations, the tree is the extent of my holiday decor, thus far...