Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Vampire Love



So...I completed my decorating classes to promptly be swept up in the rapture of teenage vampire love. I have recently become captivated by the Twilight saga written by Stephenie Meyer. This series of books has prompted me to top my all-time reading record set while traveling the London tube for a week (on business) between Glouchester Rd & Heathrow airport reading and completing the sixth Harry Potter book, The Half-Blood Prince, in five days. And this all while I put in an eight hour day at the office! I really miss my London trips - but I digress. Anyhoo, I completed the first book, Twilight, a little slower - in eight days. However, I finished Twilight on Sunday, began reading New Moon on Sunday afternoon - and then FINISHED New Moon on Monday (or Tuesday) at 1:30am! That is two days folks! AND, I worked a full day on Monday and didn't begin the book on Sunday until 4pm! THAT IS A RECORD. And I owe it all to my glorious, wonderful Edward Cullen. Be still my heart. (Honey, don't worry - I love you. And once I complete book 4, you'll have your wife back!)


I'm in the midst of Eclipse (book #3)...and probably should slow down! I don't want it to be over - there are only 4 books! So - what does it say about me that I cannot put down a book that is meant for teenagers??? Whatever! I still love Britney too! I shall embrace my inner tweenager that is bursting to get out!

No comments: