Wednesday, September 3, 2008

NYC: Here I Come!

In a nutshell, here is where my life stands:

- Sold a house.
- Bought a house.
- Immediately started packing for the move (in 2.5 weeks).

Anything that does not fit in to the above bullets just doesn't fit in to my life right now! Sigh. But I shall return soon! Once the sell/buy process is complete - I will be sure to post pics of the new house and give you a run down on all of my decor ideas. I want to be sure and take my time when decorating this house - as I have made hasty decisions in the past - and want to make sure I make decor decisions that will have some staying power.

In the meantime, I depart for NYC tomorrow morning with some girlfriends for a long weekend of US Open attendance, a Friday morning Regis & Kelly taping, and plenty of shopping (Although - my money right now is going in to my new house - so we'll see how much window shopping I do instead!)

Until then...

1 comment:

Aharon Hill said...

You HAVE been so busy... but it will be fun decorating your house! I didn't know you were going to NYC for fun... now I am seriously jealous :) Well, have a blast and take plenty of pics... ajh