Monday, January 5, 2009

Baby Steps

My hopeful transition from "Corporate" to decidedly "Not Corporate" has had waves of progress. As of late - my audit gig has gotten in the way of the "Not Corporate" track. Well, in this New Year, I am proud to report progress has been made: If anyone is trying to reach me on a Thursday night in February - they will be out of luck. I will be in attendance of the Design Basics-I class in the Evening at Emory program. I'm am SUPER excited about this baby foot forward. I'll be sure to share all the fun and new things I learn. Some of the topics to be touched upon in this session are:

- Creating a home with continuity and flow
- Tips on how to choose flooring
- Space planning: furniture placemen and floor traffic
- Function, lifestyle & purpose of space
- Accessorizing, accessorizing, accessorizing!

One step down...how many more to go?

1 comment:

Tiaa @ EYInteriors said...

Congrats on your class! I've added your link to my blog. Yes, let's definitely chat offline.

Much success to you in 2009

Tiaa