Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Overstock Me!

I was reminded today of the fabulous deals one may find at Overstock.com!  I was casually perusing, when I stumbled upon this chair.  My sister has been searching for two matching chairs to put in her front living room - and EUREKA - these would be perfect!  I sent her the link - and she called two hours later to let me know she bought them.  A match made in heaven!

Slipper Chair O Vanilla

This is such a fantastic chair - and priced at $240 - it's the steal of the week!  And my next tasks for her room is to find a pedestal table for in between - two floor lamps for behind the chairs and a complementing area rug...and also to find a great color for the walls.  (the one in the pic above ain't bad!)  I'll be sure to post some before and after photos as the project comes along.

Some other favorites I found while reacquainting myself:


There is something so classy about this chair.  Gosh - I wish I could find a spot in my house for this one...I'll look in to that!



What a classy desk.  Don't look now, but based on my above pics you could say I might be in a "Neutral Phase" right now.  Not much color here - but there is something so classic and elegant about neutrals.  Can't get enough!

No comments: