Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pottery Barn Calls to Me...

I can't help myself - Pottery Barn calls to me.  As I stated in my previous post - I am on the prowl for Kids' Bedroom decor.  I reviewed HGTV last night for some divine inspiration - and like a magnet tonight I found myself checkin' it out at the "Barn."  Well - I found a bedroom I really really like - even more versatile and long-lasting than the surfing theme.  It is the Carson bedding collection at PBK:

I really like how simple and "age versatile" this bedding is.  Considering our toddler climbed out of his crib tonight and nearly broke his neck - a new bed may be in his future.  The crib - which converts to a toddler bed is holding tight for now - but at some point, it will be time to bite the bullet (oh, the horror of it all!) and re-do his room.  I better start saving my pennies now...

And how about this bunk set?  The Camp Twin-Over-Full bunk set:
This bed comes in a honey finish, navy (shown) and a lighter blue/gray color....I'm just not sure which I prefer....good thing I have plenty of time to make up my mind!

No comments: